Creative Beverage Director at Stache, 1920’s Drinking Den and C.W.S. Lake Worth.
Playing golf, drinking whiskey and taking the world over one cocktail at a time.
Binder began his bartending career at the age of 19 at TGIFridays, where he received extensive training during the “flair bartending” era. The New Jersey native took on various positions at Catman Dew Nightclub and The Sticky Wicket, which allowed him to gain invaluable experience in high volume bar sales and operations. In 2004, Binder moved to south Florida as head bartender at JB’s on the Beach (Deerfield Beach). In 2011, he joined Nick Nistico at SoHo Beach House (Miami) as Head Mixologist. There he created four signature cockttails that became brand staples worldwide. Last summer, Binder joined 3-J Hospitality to update the cocktail menu at Stache and help develop their whiskey den collection from 70 to 350 brands. This spring Binder will curate their C.W.S. Lake Worth signature cocktail menu and oversee beverage operations.
- Known for … Being Respectful, focusing on hospitality, maintaining standards and constantly trying to learn more.
- Your go-to drink is… Bartenders choice.
- Must have Garnish … A perfect Orange twist.
- Essential Bar accessory …Tin on Tin shakers and a proper Hawthorne strainer.
- Best local bar … I’m a beach guy, so Oceans 234 and Kahunas.
- You are loving … working with a forward thinking company like 3-J Hospitality and having an opportunity to be creative and deliver great hospitality.
- This time next year you’ll be drinking … Whatever I want.
Socialize with Bill on Instagram.